Thursday, April 2, 2015

Just in Time for Easter!

Is the Easter Bunny visiting your home this weekend?  Well I have enough bunnies on my Easter Table this year, for some reason the bunnies spoke to me this year!
I think it started with these placemats that were calling my name in HomeGoods!
and the table just kind of fell in place around the placemats
I dug out my bunny napkin rings, after all if you own some bunny napkin rings - this is the weekend to use them!
I really wanted some little white Easter Baskets but I didn't want to go out and buy anything else.
so I made up these little bunny treat bags with some of my stash in my Craft Room
Even though I have been known to have a stash of chocolate - these bunny candies were not in my stash in my craft room!!   I bought them a couple days ago and have managed not to eat them before putting together this table!
We are actually having Easter Dinner at my mother's house, but I like to get my house in the mood since all of the kids will crash here Saturday. Although all of this will probably be moved a side for a family game night!  We love to play games when we are all back together again.
Wishing you and your family a blessed and joyous Easter! 


Sources:
Placemats and  teal napkins - HomeGoods last week
White napkins with silver trim and white salad plates - Pier 1 Imports
Goblets and aqua dinner plants - Marshals years ago
White Chargers - Old Time Potter -several years ago
Flatware - World Market - they still carry them
scalloped dessert plates - Kirkland's- several years ago

I will be linking up at the following parties:
Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Feathered Nest Friday @French Country Cottage
Shabbilicious Friday @ Shabby Art Boutique

Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley
Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley

In the past few years my interests have grown from fabric to paper and now to dishes too! I just love prints, polkadots, plaids and paisleys- hence the blog name.

10 comments:

  1. Ann, this is a really lovely table...simple, yet elegant. Love all the soft shades of blue you have used. The placemats are adorable.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! I especially love your dish stack with the shades of blue and different plate textures. Those placemats and napkins complete the look perfectly. Thank you for sharing! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific Easter table! The colours are so pretty and your dishes and centerpiece coordinate wonderfully. Wish I had seen those placemats when shopping! The part of your tablescape that stands out the most though are those fantastic treat bags - so surprised that you made them - great job! What? you don't have a stash of Easter treats in your craft supplies - you better get on that! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute table. I like the placemats with the gray and blue bunnies and your stack of plates. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your table looks so welcoming. Too bad Easter dinner is not at your house, but it will be a lovely table for leftovers. The little bags are adorable! I also like the greenery under your centerpiece. I found you on another blog and am now following. Looking forward to reading more. Please stop by Still Woods Farmhouse when you get a chance. I am sharing vintage Easter cards!
    Blessings from Lynda at Still Woods Farmhouse

    ReplyDelete
  6. The placemats are the cutest! I love your blue dishes and the cute bags you made up. We are alone this year which is the normal way anymore. Wishing you a blessed Easter with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The placemats were a great place to start and your table came together beautifully. I'm going to copy your idea of little treat bags for each place at our Sunday brunch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ann, I just love your table settings. The layers of color are gorgeous!! And the little bunnies are so cute!! Have a wonderfully blessed Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Easter Tablescape is beautiful! The placemats, treat bags and the different shades of blue all turned out beautifully. You always have such good ideas and great inspiration....thanks for sharing! I've missed your blog posts.....
    Blessings,
    Lanita

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete